[lively.next] ObjectDB update

Robert Krahn robert at kra.hn
Tue Aug 29 20:20:43 EDT 2017

The "slides" from this morning are here:
  http://email.kra.hn/c/eJxdTssKwjAQ_Jr0ZlmTtMZDDvVRpOhBFEQvkiapTYlGmtTX1xs8OgwDM-wyo_ikmYJKDJ8X1W7RHTcDOJ-v8n03zz3Cs4ZV52aNyOIJWXsoW0y3n-iqzfIEbP0h8aRAFK7C2PTyU-muScuxaGg2zscRWhNBAWpJQDBCMzZlkiSWtyHcPSIFwmWkNQ9t36ObfoXU9ZeYPF1vVdxQitoNAeEMg6s7LYOqk54r4-Xgfey2xof07_0LTNtDwg

Best,
Robert